Search This Blog

Saturday, August 4, 2012

A Change of Scenery

Hello everyone! How are you? I apologize for not posting very much this week; things have been kind of crazy at my house. However, look forward to some interesting new posts in a little over a week, as I will be going on vacation starting this Monday! I am so excited to be spending four days with my best friend, and then another four with my family. I can hardly wait for a change of scenery and to go someplace I have never been before. I wish time would go faster!!

Anyway, today's post is a review on some products by Physician's Formula. In the picture, you see:
1. Black felt tip eye marker
2. Eye Shadow Shimmer Strips for Blue Eyes
3. Concealer Duo

First, for the marker. I personally do not wear a lot of eyeliner. Also, I have really fluttery eyelids. I guess they are very sensitive or something, because it is very hard to hold them still while applying make-up. But regardless of those two things, I really like this product. The tip of the marker is very fine, which allows for choice in how thick you want your line. If you want a thicker line, of course you can just fill it in a little.

Second, the eye shadow. This is my favorite product of the three. The colors are designed to go together in groups of three, and I think they do that very  nicely. I also think the shimmer is just right for my taste. But if you are looking for a matte shadow, this is not the palette for you. 

Finally, the concealer. The only problem I have with this product is that the cream color does not match my foundation, so I have to use only a very small amount so that they will blend together instead of making my blemishes stand out any more!  (I've mostly used it to cover up a friend's tattoo, but that is beside the point...) As for the green, only a VERY small amount is needed. However, when the right amount of product is used, I think it does an excellent job of neutralizing red spots.

Thank you for reading my review! If you've tried any other Physicians Formula products that you really liked, let me know!

25 comments:

  1. I love that you have shown some products that you enjoyed using, also would love to see a picture of your make-up once its all on!
    sewthecity.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the suggestion! I will definitely try that next time :)

      Delete
  2. I love the eye-liner! :D
    I'm following you now. :D If you want, you can find me on: http://the-wandering-heart.blogspot.com
    Have a nice day! Hugs and kisses! :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice review and lovely blog!
    Thanks for your comment! Sure, lets follow each other!
    Follow me and I will follow you back!

    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that green thing in the background. What is it?


    Btw,I would love if you entered my giveaway:)


    Pick Your Own Charm Bracelet Giveaway-Internationally Open

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha the lime green thing would be my wall :) It's so bright!

      Delete
  5. Interesting post, I've never used their products before but I'll be sure to check them out :)

    I just followed you, hope you can check out my blog and follow back if you like it too <3

    sartorialconnoisser.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had the same eyeshadow! :D I am new to blogging world like u.. :) I wanted to ask, how to increase the number of columns in the gfc list? I have 3, u have 8.. hw to do that? Thank you :)

    wud u like to follow each other? Let me knw! :)

    Maybe you have time to read my new post is up: Most innovative careers

    ~Boomerang Plus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm actually not sre how to do that, but you could try changing your blog template and see if it changes!

      Delete
  7. Thanks for following me!
    Just followed you back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely review Nikki! I love the eyeliner :) Have fun at your holidays!

    xxxx

    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice makeups stuff! that eyeshadow shades look awesome! <3 xx

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful!! teh eyeshadow is awesome!!!
    By the way I have a surprise for you in my blog, please visit
    http://lforlilyblog.blogspot.mx/2012/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. cool post!! followed u, see you follow me too:-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great review - I've been wondering how Physicians Formula was!

    Enter to win a dress from Alainn Bella!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  13. yes of course, let's follow each other :) following you now on gfc! please follow me too :) i think you'll like some of my outfits!

    www.dailydisguise.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi!!! My answer to your question is yes, we could follow each other. In fact I'm already following you, now is your turn.

    Kiss, Vera
    http://fashionmodeimages.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely blog, I really love it
    -follow each ?

    ReplyDelete
  16. these look good, great post love! following you now! i have a new post up if you'd like to take a look, thanks.

    http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  17. sounds great!
    come by and lets fllw each other if you love to do:)
    miss-monaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. great collection of make up!
    mind to take a look at my blog?
    jessillesilv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great make up and loving the eye-shadow.

    Of course we can follow each other. Following you now doll come visit soon.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  20. hi babe, i have just nominated you to get a blogger award.
    please visit my blog to collect it :)
    congratulations! ;)

    love
    agnes

    NEW POST
    at
    www.singledoorsecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow!M great post!!
    thanks for sharing,

    following you now
    hope we acn follow each other

    xo
    www.jiglycious.com

    ReplyDelete